Hellgate Farm StandMay 2, 2020 10am – 2pm
About the Farm Stand
Saturdays, May 2 – October 31, 2020 • 10am – 2pm
As long as green markets continue operating in NYC public parks, we will host Hellgate Farm’s weekly Saturday farm stand at Socrates! The farm stand features fresh seasonal local produce and small batch goods like honey and hot sauce. Payments via cash, card, check, or EBT are accepted. The farm stand will provide customers with bags.
We encourage you adhere to the following safety protocols to protect yourself and others. Hellgate Farm Stand employees will also take proper health and safety precautions including wearing gloves and masks.
• Keep shopping trips as quick as possible
• Wear a mask covering your nose and mouth
• Customers should line up six feet apart and approach the farm stand one-at-a-time
• Do not pick up any products or produce, ask an employee to help you
• Products cannot be sampled before they are purchased
• Employees will bag all purchases for you
• Thoroughly wash all purchased produce before consuming it
About Hellgate Farm
Hellgate Farm is a network of residential and rooftop gardens in Queens, NYC. The farm aims to promote urban gardening and a permaculture lifestyle within their local community, providing opportunities for people interested in these practices to connect and learn, as well as share in the abundance of the harvest. hellgatefarm.com